Vegan Coconut & Peanut Butter Ice cream
Updated: Aug 4, 2019
1 can (400 ml) of organic coconut cream
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 a cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Optional Toppings Ideas
1 ounce espresso, cooled
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Place a large mixing bowl in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
2. Scoop out the coconut cream from the cans of coconut cream and place in a chilled mixing bowl.
3. Using a mixer, whip until creamy and smooth. Then add your peanut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt and whip until fully combined.
4. Transfer to a parchment-lined freezer-safe container and cover loosely with plastic wrap, then foil to help freeze.
5. Freeze overnight for a firm ice cream or a few hours if you prefer a mouse like ice cream. Add toppings for extra flavour.