Pecan & Orange Muffins (gluten free, dairy free)
Updated: Jun 22, 2019
1 cup of organic cold pressed olive oil
½ cup raw honey
3 large eggs
1 cup orange juice
1 ½ cups of buckwheat flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 a teaspoon of bi-carb soda
2 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 cup pecans
1 cup of shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the olive oil, eggs, flour and orange juice.
3. Add the pecans, honey, and shredded coconut, and mix well.
4. Add the baking powder and Bicarb soda.
5. Add the cinnamon and mix well.
6. Pour mixture into muffin tray.
7. Bake for 30–40 minutes.